Tuesday, August 7, 2007

2i2h bemuslimconr open letter to my gang joe america



















Comments:Chronological Reverse Threaded

reply
adm2i2h wrote on Jul 25, edited on Jul 29
Dear, Joe0America, HHEHEHI never spamm, Islamic "Doggy' Hate spamming to all my blog/site (take a look my group ... if you wanna be a Peace Maker don't make sad anybody outside.You can check all my blog @ Multiply, I never-ever be a spammer, I just watching what they/you are doing ... and post it to my blog.Is these a wrong action of mine, come on Joe, you have to play a fairplay game,If you wanna spread your idea or whatever you said, do not make others sad.If you wanna freedom, take a look others have a freedom too... so be a good American... be a good human being ... be a good Christian...if you talk about "west hater", take a look all my embed posting, the resource are from your country AMERICA... don't be a fool Joe.You better fight against your inner hate about Islam, inner hate about Muslim ....Are you happy with all, record all my blog and aired to your lovely channel.... it's all up to you ...Watch again- and again what have you done, hope you'll be cool and calm.regardbeMP! / adm2i2hDon't cross the thin line Joe... do not make a fake post about ISLAM or me.And don't delete my post here, don't ever say about a Stupid Jihad if yo do not know anything about. (to be continue)

reply
adm2i2h wrote on Jul 27, edited on Jul 29
To AllahAgainsJihad PER YOUTUBE:--------------------------------------------------------------------NO I never or want to burn any of Church... or CrhristianyI just want to know why you Hate Islam, and my duty to stop the fake propaganda about it.See all my posting ini here or others, i just embed it and collect it.You burn our Quran, I never burn your Bible. It's a big Difference... You spreas All your Hate to Youtube, me DO NOT.If you want to know Islam, ask me the truth abut not the conspiracian behind.Wanna Peace do not make a WAR. You are an American, you have to be SMAT enough when think about.RegardbeMP!beMuslim in Peace.!---------------------------Joe0amreica aka AllahAgainstJihadRoy Sianipar is want who Provocate about Islamic Hate, I call him Islamic "DOGGY" hate, now he on Youtube. he is a coward, you can check all what he has doing to my blog at Multiply. a BAD SPAMMERHe was born as an Indonesia but Now he live in perth Australia, all my blog dedicated to him and his network.If you wanna be a freind of him is up to you. but you are not Australian and he is not Australian.You are an American, he (roy "doggy" sianipar was Indonseian, but he act like he is an Australian. Fool and tolol.You love America, he Roy Sianipar hate his real country Indonesia.Again Joe, you believe with him or me, you see my blog is complete not an empy blog. but Roy "DOGGY" Sianipar is nothing on his blog.He and his friend is the real Hater and Provocator, sorry NOT ME.ONCE AGAIN... NOT ME joe.....be a good American from now..... be agood Christian if you were-------------------------------------RegardbeMP!beMuslim in Pecae! ----------------------to roy "DOGGY" sianipar...You're NOTHING for ME.... whatever youre. YOU ARE NOTHING, JUST BARKING AND BARKING

reply
adm2i2h wrote on Jul 29
HEI JOE... I'M NOT SPAMM HERE, I JUST TRY TO EXPLAIN SOMETHING, YOU WANT ME I KNOW.... --------------------------------------------You LABELED me : Muslim Stalkers. West Haters. Muslim Spammers. Muslim Flaggers. Per YouTube.LET ME EXPLAIN ONE BY ONEMUSLIM STALKER = MAYBE YES MAYBE NO, DEPEND ON FROM WHICH SIDE WE TALK ABOUTWEST HATERS? = NO, I DO NOT DON'T MAKE A FOOL ABOUT IT.MUSLIM SPAMMER? = HAHAHA MY BLOGS ARE BEING SPAMM EVERYDAY, BUT I NEVER BE A SPAMMER, I'M A VETERAN ON THE NET, I WILL NOT DO IT!MUSLIM FLAGGER? = WHEN SOME ISLAMIC'DOGGY"HATE MAKE CROSSPOSTING AND BE A GREAT SPAMMER, WHAT WILL YOU DO? SILENT? HAHAHA.... I JUST MAKE A LEGAL ACTION TO ABUSE/CANCELED/SUSPENDED THEIR ACCOUNT. AND THIS IS A LEGAL ACTION!YOUTUBE ACCOUNT = YOU MAKE IT PUBLIC, SO WHEN I MAKE IT YOURS AS MY FAVORITE ISLAMIC '"DOGGY" HATE WHY YOU SO ANGRY "DOGGY"AH.. YOU ARE AN "AMERICAN IDIOT", .... WANNA BE WIN THE WAR BUT MAKE A FAKE PROPAGANDA ABOUT OTHERS.YOU ARE A POOR AMERICAN "IDIOT" NOT IDOL, DOGGY..--------------------------------------AND THEN HOW ABOUT YOU DOGGY? A HERO? WHAT KIND OF HERO? HA!...YOUR BLOG FOOL OF LIES... HOW COME YOU CAN PROUD WITH IT...ONCE AGAIN, YOU LABELED ME AS SPAMMER?HAHAHA.... HOW COME IDIOT GOBLOG TOLOL ...MY BLOGS ARE BEING SPAMM BY ISLAMIC "DOGGY" HATE LIKE YOU!...CHECK AGAIN AND AGAIN 'DOGGY" DON'T MAKE AN IDIOT CLAIM.KWEKKWEKKWEKKKK......(TO BE CONTINUE..)NOTES:GOBLOG=TOLOL=STUPID=FOOLISH=IDIOTPUAS,PUAS... HA!

No comments: