Wednesday, August 8, 2007

2i2H bemuslim ISLAM JAWQA TAIK ARAB !!!


2i2h-Adm "ID Islamic Hate Hunter"HomeBlogPhotosLinks

Take a look at this YouTube Channel! Aug 3, '07 10:42 AM
for everyone



YouTube Broadcast Yourself™
Hi beMuslim,
TheTruthPrevail wants you to take a look at this YouTube Channel:

TheTruthPrevail

Message from TheTruthPrevail:
IMPORTANT (PLEASE READ!)


al-salam alykom to all

The Haters of ISLAM can`t endure watching the Truth about people converting to islam..

They're targeting my account again and flagging many of my videos!!!

i lost my previous account with 220 videos since the Haters of islam flagged many of my clips that time,,

i just got an e-mail that day from youtube about deleting my videos and closing my whole account since that many af my videos have been flagged by Users on youtube!!

The youtube banned my second channel here (convert2islam).

The Haters of islam are working very Hard here!!

i had to change my whole e-mail adress to open this new channel !!

And now they are trying to ban me again from youtube !!!

They want to cover the Truth..

IF YOU WANT TO HELP KEEPING SUCH VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE AND SPREADING THE TRUTH, PLEASE OPEN NEW ACCOUNTS WITH NEW E-MAIL ADRESSES AND RELOAD ALL VIDEOS AS MANY AS YOU CAN..

Those Haters can`t flag the videos, if they are in massive numbers..

You can notice that they post every day many hatefully videos against islam many times..

So please just do it for the Sake of Allah.. don`t let those hatefully people cover the Truth..

i don`t know how long they will let me on youtube.. i am expecting a third suspending !!

in case that they banned me again, here is my other channel on dailymotion with all videos:

http://www.dailymotion.com/mfanaji

you can take all my videos from there and post them here as many as you can..

Use this Link to download any video from youtube or dailymotion:

http://keepvid.com/

and reload all my videos again and let the people see the Truth..

also these brothers are doing very good by reloading all videos to new Channels again..

http://uk.youtube.com/user/MuslimReverts

http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=AlwaysMuslims

just open new accounts with new e-mails to save your old channels in case of any problem...

if every one of you reload only one video a day about new converts it will be very helpful and it will remain for you by Allah (swt) when you meet him..

Please just do it not for me, but for the Sake of Allah (swt)

Don`t let them cover the Truth.

jazak Allah khayr
salam
Using YouTube
YouTube Help
Check the Help Centre for answers to common questions.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your Account Settings
To change your preferences, settings, or personal info, go to the 'My Account' section.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E-mail Notifications
To change or cancel email notifications from YouTube, go to the E-mail Options section of your Profile.

No comments: